To renovate is to return a building to a good state of repair. This can basically be described as the refurbishment of an older building, usually listed or under the confines of a Conservation Area.
Before renovation begins Prime Solutions will liaise direct with the Conservation Officer and/or your representatives to agree the scope of work to be undertaken. Any items to be replaced will be discussed and specifications agreed.
Prime Solutions fully understands the need to be flexible to respond to any unexpected issues which may arise during the renovation of an older property. Therefore we will work with your professional team to ensure a sympathetic renovation occurs.
How can Prime Solutions help?
- Identify what you want to achieve from a functional, structural and design perspective
- Confirm the scope of work, budget and construction programme
- Seek external approvals from landlords, building control, planning and listed building consents
- Provide a specialist team with renovation and refurbishment specialism
- Coordinate and liaise with all the project team
- Finalise sign offs of building control, electrical certificates, mechanical commissioning
- Provide O & M’s Manuals (Operation and Maintenance) on completion
We advise on.
- Feasibility, Cost and Time Schedule
- Planning & Building Regulations
- Space Planning & Design
- Industrial & Office Refurbishment
- Leisure & Retail Fit-out
- Move Management
- Office Furniture Procurement
- Dilapidations & Reinstatement