Prime Solutions UK are a fit out and office refurbishment contractor specialising in the office, commercial, retail and leisure sectors. We are based in central Birmingham making us ideally located to carry out contracts throughout the UK. We are not limited by project size or geographical location in the services we provide. Many of our clients have found early advice from us has ensured they have all the information needed to make the right choice with no unexpected delays or additional costs.
How we do it
As experienced construction professionals we understand its not what you do, but how you do it that counts. Each office refurbishment or fit out project is different. Projects undertaken by Prime Solutions are given an individual bespoke service that will ensure your refurbishment and fit out project is completed to your utmost satisfaction and requirements. Client requirements may change during the course of a project. Prime Solutions adopts a positive pro-active approach to these changes which helps to ensure minimum disruption to the programme and assists in keeping additional costs within budget.
Prime Solutions has undertaken a variety of refurbishments in the following sectors: Offices, Retail, Leisure, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial & Public Sector.
Why choose us?
- We are adaptable and flexible to deliver our customer’s requirements
- We will deliver all projects to the highest standard and quality
- We ensure we provide value for money
- Projects completed on time or earlier, snag free
- Point of contact will be a Director throughout the project and afterwards
- Our business ethos is based upon honesty, integrity and transparency
- We endeavour to minimise our impact on the local and wider environment
Today is our 20th trading birthday! A big Thank You to our greatest asset our dear employees, valued clients, supportive suppliers, subbies and advisors for all your hard work, help, care, advice, support over 20 fantastic years in refurbishment, fit out. You are all stars and we look forward to continuing our working relationship with […]