Prime Solutions will work with you to create your ideal office environment, designed exclusively to be functional, individual and an interactive workspace.
We are not affiliated to just one manufacturer. Therefore, we are in a unique position to offer a wide range of office furniture products and systems in terms of quality, design, price and delivery times. The brochures below are an example of what we can supply.
When selecting your office furniture it is important to remember employee comfort is the top priority. A comfortable employee in a good working environment is said to be more productive and inspired.
Things to Consider
What do we have? What do we need?
Has the available space been correctly space planned?
Avoid buying office furniture without prior planning. Office furniture is an investment in both your staff and your business; it therefore requires planning carefully so the correct quantity, colours and dimensions are purchased.
First impressions count, what is the appearance and comfort of our office furniture saying about us?
Is the office furniture the correct colour? Brighter colours create a happier working environment. Does it reflect our company ethos?
Choose furniture that last longer. Office furniture is used on a continuous basis therefore the design, and type and durability of material is important.
How can Prime Solutions help?
- Complete office furniture audit to establish what you have
- Assess whether to reuse or purchase new office furniture
- Provide in depth furniture produce knowledge
- Recommend affordable furniture systems and solutions
- Space planning and design service
- Supply a high quality product at a good price
- Ongoing after sales service
- Experienced staff and attention to detail
Our experienced staff and our attention to detail will ensure we create an operational, stylish and affordable office space.
Office Furniture Brochures
A small selection of office furniture available. We can provide further options in terms of supplier, quality, design, colour and price.
We advise on.
- Feasibility, Cost and Time Schedule
- Planning & Building Regulations
- Space Planning & Design
- Industrial & Office Refurbishment
- Leisure & Retail Fit-out
- Move Management
- Office Furniture Procurement
- Dilapidations & Reinstatement