Prime Solutions (UK) Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We provide this notice to explain our online information procedures and advise you of the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Information you give to us:
On occasion, you will be asked to submit personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, message and/or comments in order to receive information about our services and/or products. At a later time financial details could be requested.
Information provided by others:
Occasionally we may receive information from others which we will add to the information we already hold about you.
How we use information we have collect about you:
We will use the information you provide and the information obtained through others for the purpose set out below.
- Respond to your enquiry and provide information that maybe of interest
- Identify you and manage any provided services and/or accounts you hold with us
- Process and completion of your order
- Follow up on services/products provided
- Notify you of any changes to our website
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about our services or events that maybe of interest to you
How long we keep your information for:
When your data is no longer required for the purposes listed above, we will delete it as soon as possible but, in any event, within 15 years.
Any speculative CV’s submission and/or submissions in response to a job advertisement which are unsuccessful will be held for a maximum period of 6 months after which they will be deleted.
Who your information might be shared with:
We only ever use your details to answer any enquiries received via our website, the process and completion of your order, and/or for the purposes of marketing our products and services.
Your details may be shared only with our trusted third party suppliers for the purposes of delivering our services and/or products.
We do not share your information for any other reason unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. We comply with all statutory requirements imposed on us to keep your personal data confidential and secure.
Where we store your personal data:
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have a number of rights under Data Protection Law in relation to the way we process your personal data. These are set out below:
- A right to access personal data held by us about you.
- A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
- A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you.
- A right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in an easily understandable format.
- A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you (including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to you).
- A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products)
If you wish to exercise any of your rights outlined above please email email@example.com and we will comply with your request.
If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your personal data, or are not satisfied with our handling of any request by you with regards to your rights, you have the right to make a complaint to: First Contact Team, Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.
We may from time to time change this policy by updating therefore you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.