Office Refurbishment Birmingham
As a specialist office refurbishment company based in Birmingham, Prime Solutions undertake full-service office refurbishment projects as well as commercial refurbishment and fitting out to business premises, restaurants, schools, colleges, leisure clubs and retail outlets across the West Midlands. Key to our refurbishment process is the ability to deliver an updated working environment that does not compromise the expectations of the modern workplace, while still respecting the heritage of the building.
Commercial Refurbishment - What's Involved?
Refurbishment usually occurs to an existing building or part of a building that already has existing elements within it, for example – suspended ceilings, lighting, heating, air conditioning, floor finishes, decoration and modernisation or change of use is now needed.
During your office or commercial refurbishment it may not be all of the elements of the building that are replaced, but usually it is at least new carpets and decoration. Refurbishment can also be carried out to the external envelope of the building, as well as, or instead of, the inside.
Throughout the entire project, from feasibility studies, design, cost solutions, programming, logistics, site work implementation and close out, Prime Solutions’ experienced staff and supply chain partners work in collaboration with the entire project delivery team to produce a successful refurbishment project completion.
Why refurbish commercial premises?
- To extend the life of a building
- To changethe use of a building
- To repair wear and tear
- To modernise and bring up to date an older building
- To make the building more accessible and user friendly to the disabled
- To visually improve the appearance of a building
- To present your corporate style
- To improve the working environment for all users
- To increase rental income
- To increase the value of the property asset
- Sometimes it is cheaper to refurbish than relocate or build from new
- We will take your vision and guide it through the refurbishment process to project completion
- We like to get to know your requirements
- Agree a timescale, budget and confirm required works
- Check landlord consent, building regulations and/or planning consent
- Set up and start the required refurbishment works
- To be proactive by advising and problem solving
- A Director will be point of contact throughout the project and for after support
- A snag free project completion
- O & M’s (Operation and Maintenance Manuals) on Completion
- Do we reuse, recycle or strip-out?
- Do we need landlord, building control or planning permission?
- Does the project team have specialism in refurbishment and fit-out?
- Intricate planning in the early stages of the project is key to keeping the works on programme and within budget.
- Mechanical and Electrical expertise in replacing and refurbishing plant will ensure that the right solution is fitted to the building.
- Is the supply chain tried and tested with refurbishment specialism?
- Will there be ongoing after support?
- Feasibility, Cost and Time Schedule
- Planning & Building Regulations
- Space Planning & Design
- Industrial & Office Refurbishment
- Leisure & Retail Fit-out
- Move Management
- Office Furniture Procurement
- Dilapidations & Reinstatement
“Our ultimate aim is to become one of your preferred contractors, involved in not just one, but many of your projects."