Prime Solutions’ shop fitting service is the provision of a full shop fit out solution, from the interpretation of an initial design concept, the fit out to the final handling over of a completed project to the client.
This is usually a fast turnabout project where good communication will occur between the client’s in-house team, specialist subcontractors and our experienced staff to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget and to your utmost satisfaction.
Prime Solutions also provide a pop up shop service for any business to try the High Street before committing to a long term lease.
Things to consider and what Prime Solutions can help you with
- We like to get to know your requirements and evaluate the selected premises
- What display fittings do we require? Can any existing shop fittings be reused?
- Do we need any bespoke items making? What are delivery times likely to be?
- Do we require air conditioning, toilets and breakout areas fitting?
- What should we do about lighting and signage?
- Does the exterior need decorating or paving?
- We will discuss, plan and agree a final specification, timescale and budget.
- We will check landlord consent, building regulations and/or planning/change of use
- Set up and start the required shop fitting.
- We will be proactive by advising and problem solving as the shop fitting project progresses.
- A Director will be point of contact throughout the project and for after support.
- We will complete your shop fitting project on time, to budget and snag free
We advise on.
- Feasibility, Cost and Time Schedule
- Planning & Building Regulations
- Space Planning & Design
- Industrial & Office Refurbishment
- Leisure & Retail Fit-out
- Move Management
- Office Furniture Procurement
- Dilapidations & Reinstatement